The first step to effective tax planning is to understand you and your business, both now and in the future, together with with other sources of income, expectations, and attitude to risk. Only once these basics have been established can the right strategy be identified. We believe that regular communication and tax meetings are vital in providing a proactive service and tax efficiency.
At DRG we specialise in efficient profit extraction for owner managed businesses, by identifying areas of potential tax reliefs or restructuring opportunities to minimise the tax burden.
Our corporate tax team can help with:
- Corporation tax compliance, including preparation of corporation tax returns and dealing with HMRC as required
- Tax efficient profit extraction for directors and shareholders
- Research and development tax relief
- Employee management incentive scheme
- SEIS/ EIS
- Mergers, acquisitions, re-organisations
- Planning for the sale or transfer of a business
- Property tax
We have great experience in dealing with HMRC on a day-to-day basis but also in representing our clients should they be subject to a tax investigation or enquiry. We also offer clients the opportunity to subscribe to our tax enquiry fee protection service at competitive rates to protect themselves from the increased professional fees that can come about should one of these investigations be launched.