As UK tax legislation is constantly being reviewed and updated, you need to know how these changes will affect both you and your business. Our tax team analyse these changes to minimise your overall tax burden on an ongoing basis by tailoring the tax planning to suit your individual needs.
Our tax team is split between:
Complex Tax Consultancy Service
At DRG Chartered Accountants, we also have access to a broad range of tax specialists, who are experts in their chosen field and can provide detailed written reports on a range of complex tax issues:
- Property business incorporation
- Business disposals, entrepreneurs’ relief and substantial shareholding exemption
- Trust transactions and inheritance tax
- Reorganisations, demergers and clearance applications
- Capital gains tax private residence relief
- Residence, domicile and double tax relief
- Assistance with share and business valuations
- Providing advice on share incentives to key employees
- Company purchase of own shares in the disposals
- Property transactions - including property business incorporation and the SDLT advice and reliefs
- IR35 – including contract reviews
If you wish to discuss your tax requirements, please do get in touch with the tax team at DRG Chartered Accountants, we would be delighted to hear from you.