Accountancy services for biopharma
At DRG Chartered Accountants, we work with a broad range of very different businesses in the biopharma and healthcare sector - including organisations that provide clinical research organisation (CRO) services, good clinical practice (GCP), good pharmacovigilance practices (GVP), good laboratory practice (GLP) and good manufacturing practice (GMP) quality assurance and quality management services and specialist biopharma communications.
Each of these companies have very different needs as they progress from start-up to mature business: some wish to grow organically, some have ambitions to grow through acquisition, whilst others are looking to get ready to sell. We aim to get to know each business and to understand their long-term objectives so that we can provide, in addition to our range of core accountancy services, sound advice and support to help owners and management teams achieve their goals.
Our clients include businesses that provide
- International CRO services
- Global GVP, GLP and GMP quality assurance and quality management services
- Biopharma market research
- Specialist healthcare marketing and communications services
How we can help global biopharma firms
- Core accountancy services including audit, financial reporting and compliance,payroll, bookkeeping, VAT, taxation etc.
- Forecasting and cashflow management
- Working capital management
- Business plans, pitch documents and projections
- Assistance with SEIS and EIS raises
- Enterprise Management Incentive schemes (EMI)
- R&D tax credits
- Profit extraction
- Exit strategies and succession planning